• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 zeus iot OFFLINE  

zeus iot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 04:19 PM

Now it's quiet, running perfect on remote.

What is missing now is changing the look and the connections because when I watch a movie it crashes and on the channels it goes out of tune what should I do, how can I improve so that does not happen, get the channels working properly without being falling and falling out of tune.
Can you help me improve this, this is machine or network warm.
how can i improve my emby on connections and make it smooth working perfectly?
And how do I put movies m3u over the network without being in the library folder? on m3u and m3u8!

Edited by zeus iot, 06 September 2019 - 04:21 PM.

#22 zeus iot OFFLINE  

zeus iot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:35 PM

it's all OK. I was able to open in remote with own domain, now I can not establish the m3u and m3u8 for tv access, how to improve the live tv system with codes and keys of m3u and following, and also how to make the emby lighter on your server and how do i network all movies on amazon aws or google gcloud? how to change d server interfaces by color coding and favicon and etc.
ubunto can do this because it is open source, but emby is closed source for these changes.

But I use server emby on windows, as I do to change the look of it.
Leave it as I want it in color and design.

and in a matter of tv live how to let it work properly, because with the m3u 3 m3u8 does not work correctly with many channels, is falling and crashing and in the sequence of time on the display does not load all and is returning to the beginning of the folder, does not run correctly loads 2 minutes and back at the beginning, tells me how to improve the loading of tv channels like m3u and m3u8.

please help me.

#23 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138096 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 PM

Posted 11 September 2019 - 04:02 PM

and in a matter of tv live how to let it work properly, because with the m3u 3 m3u8 does not work correctly with many channels, is falling and crashing and in the sequence of time on the display does not load all and is returning to the beginning of the folder, does not run correctly loads 2 minutes and back at the beginning, tells me how to improve the loading of tv channels like m3u and m3u8.

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please see how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

#24 zeus iot OFFLINE  

zeus iot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 12:22 PM

Meu emby não lê as teclas m3u e m3u8, está caindo e nesse momento o vídeo não carrega corretamente carrega 1,2 minutos e volta para a página inicial, está travando no módulo de tv ao vivo. Ele não executa os canais corretamente, muitos canais incorporados não sintonizam e, como eu disse no tempo de carregamento, ele não carrega definitivamente a TV ao vivo, carrega um minuto ou dois e trava no módulo de TV ao vivo, isso não deve ocorrer porque é tv ao vivo, as teclas m3u e m3u8 no aplicativo kodi funcionam corretamente, mas o emby continua fornecendo esses erros de leitura e carregamento.

O que você deve fazer para que o upload seja definitivo para a TV ao vivo?
Que meios devo tomar para impedir que isso ocorra na incorporação?

#25 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138096 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:37 PM

Hi, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a problem. thanks.

#26 zeus iot OFFLINE  

zeus iot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 03:49 PM

When this error described below appears in emby playback, what should I do?

(Playback Error
There are no supported streams. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for more details).

#27 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138096 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 04:07 PM

See my answer in post #23.

#28 zeus iot OFFLINE  

zeus iot

Advanced Member

• Members