MB MediaCentre will not open

jhs39

jhs39

Media Browser++ will not open on my Roku 3 since the latest server update.  The splash screen comes on but that's it.  The standard Media Browser chanel still opens fine but I prefer the user interface on the version I paid for.  Any idea what is going on with this?  I also added Media Browser++ lite which worked fine.  When I upgraded to the full version the same thing happened--the channel never opened past the splash screen. 

Edited by jhs39

jhs39

I got it to work.  The modern theme that I was using seems to be causing a problem.  I was able to uninstall Media Browser++, reboot the Roku, install Media Browser++ Lite and then update to Media Browser++.  It had me set up my server and opened fine.  When I was putting in my settings Media Browser++ crashed as soon as I changed the theme to modern.  I came out of Media Browser++ and went back in and I had the exact same problem with the splash screen freezing.  So I went through the entire process again, got a working version of Media Browser++ on my Roku and changed all of my settings but left the theme at the default--now it's working fine. 

• Like 1

im85288

Thanks for the info, this should hopefully be fixed properly in the next version 

• 2 weeks later...
neovisual

For me this happens when I change the "Movies" row from "Resume" to "Latest" regardless of theme choice.

I can change it in the Light version without issue though. I think I'll just stick with Light anywhow, it's a lot less busy than the full.

Edited by neovisual

im85288

Thanks for the info, I will try and reproduce this as it is happening for a few people now. 

• 1 year later...