No titles showing in library

Darkieth
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Darkieth

I've three libraries, one for films, one for television and one for anime series. The first two work fine but the past couple of weeks the anime library has been showing zero titles. I've tried recreating the library with no results. All the anime titles can be found searching for them so the server has picked them up. They just don't appear in the anime library. This is a new issue as it was fine a couple of weeks back. I haven't altered a setting as far as I'm aware and it existed prior to updating the server to 4.2.1.0. Any assistance solving this would be appreciated.

5d5f39c5aeb1a_s.png

dansblackcat

My set up is pretty similar but I have the Metadata Savers: Nfo box checked.

rbjtech

UNC uses backslashes - you are using forward slashes ?

\\server\directory\sub-directory etc not /directory

leave off the trailing backslash also \\server\directory\ will not work.

if it's correct - as soon as you go to the next box - your files or sub folders under that directory will show.

Darkieth

Issue solved. The normal TV library had the parent folder /MEDIA/TV/ and as such included the anime there which seemed to keep the anime folder from being shown in the anime library. Removing it & scanning the library solved it. Thanks for the help.

• Solution
Happy2Play

Correct, Emby does not allow libraries that are sub-folders of an existing library.

• Like 1