Can't play from smb latest Server

Ruben Ferreira

Ruben Ferreira

Using the latest server beta version, I can no longer play from smb. The directory replacement no longer functions. The settings I have now were identical to those used with the previous version.

dyjegeve.jpg

6ahunyra.jpg

a3e3a9ed.jpg

2e6uqa9e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Ruben Ferreira

I'll take a look. In the meantime can you get an example of what he attempted to play, what path was supplied and what path was expected to be supplied. Thanks.

tube82

I can confirm the problem. Log snippet:

23:49:34 T:7208  NOTICE: PLAY ACTION URL PARTS : ['192.168.2.113:8096', '131adee7e3713f5735bc397ec8b0d685']
23:49:35 T:4912  NOTICE: Server details string : (Tobias) (Tobias)
23:49:37 T:7208  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
23:49:37 T:7208   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'sys' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c\default.py", line 2272, in <module>
                                                PLAY(param_url, pluginhandle)
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c\default.py", line 886, in PLAY
                                                playurl = PlayUtils.getPlayUrl(server, id, result)
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c\Utils.py", line 23, in getPlayUrl
                                                sys.exit()
                                            NameError: global name 'sys' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

xnappo

Looks like this is the path Luke:

"Path":"M:\\Movies\\300 Collection [BoxSet]\\300 (2006)\\300 (2006).ISO"

Seems like no substitution occurred.

xnappo

Edited by xnappo