Can we get the emby package in a different extension so we can manually install it using the applications window?

zachattack83

Click more reply options next to the Post button. The link I gave you in post 14 has instructions on how to do this. Thanks.

zachattack83

I don't know what happened. All I know is that the server will be running, and it'll either load emby up fine, and then it won't load a movie, and then on refresh, emby can't connect, and I have to go restart the service, OR, it will just not connect at all, and I will have to go restart the service.

Edited by zachattack83

Happy2Play

Have you tried removing the CoverArt plugin since the last thing in the log is "CoverArt: image enhance"?

zachattack83

I have not, but I am not sure if it is causing the problem, because its completely random? I wonder if its a conflict somewhere with it?

zachattack83

I can disable it and see if the server crashes again over the next couple days, and if it doesn't, i'll turn it back on and see if it starts again

Yes please uninstall the Cover Art plugin, then restart the server. Let us know how you get on after that. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Any update to this problem?  My F4-220 has got the latest TOS software (4.1.03) and I now see within the Emby dashboard a new version is now available (4.3.0.26).

So I went to the download page, downloaded it but the NAS cannot see that file type.  ;)

Hi all,

Is there any news on the update or crashing issue?

My Emby server keeps crashing more often now. I am hoping that new version will fix this.

Any update to this problem?  My F4-220 has got the latest TOS software (4.1.03) and I now see within the Emby dashboard a new version is now available (4.3.0.26).

So I went to the download page, downloaded it but the NAS cannot see that file type.  ;)

Basically I have the same issue as above so was wondering if there is any updates on this. Regards