Clé Emby Premiere non reçue après paiement Paypal

crimsonskin

crimsonskin

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté une licence Emby Lifetime sur Paypal, mais je n'ai jamais reçu l'email avec la clé d'enregistrement.

Et l'option d'envoi de la clé dans Emby ne fonctionne pas non plus.

Pouvez-vous m'envoyer cette clé à mon adresse mail, manuellement ?

Merci

Hi.  Your key was sent to the same email address you have here on this forum.  Please check all spam traps and try the "Forgot Key" feature in the server to have it resent.

If you still cannot find it, please send an email to billingsupport@emby.media.  Thanks.

crimsonskin

Hi. Nothing in my spam box and the resend key feature in the server doesn't work for me.

So I've send an email to the billing support...

Thanks.

crimsonskin

Hi.  Your key was sent to the same email address you have here on this forum.  Please check all spam traps and try the "Forgot Key" feature in the server to have it resent.

If you still cannot find it, please send an email to billingsupport@emby.media.  Thanks.

Despite my email to billingsupport@emby.media I still have not received this famous key. By cons, money him ... no problem, it has been taken from my bank account !

Emby seemed interesting, but the customer support does not seem to be up to the challenge.

In addition, the music manager has unacceptable bugs, and some technical limitations (large library of albums) that are unfortunately not documented at all. So it's "the surprise" (bad) to use ...

So, I start to regret my purchase ... :(

Malgré mon email à billingsupport@emby.media je n'ai toujours pas reçu cette fameuse clé. Par contre, l'argent lui... pas de problème, il a bien été prélevé sur mon compte bancaire !

Emby me paraissait intéressant, mais le support clients ne semble malheureusement pas à la hauteur.

De plus le gestionnaire de musique comporte des bugs inacceptables, et certaines limitations techniques (grosse bibliothèque d'albums) qui ne sont malheureusement pas du tout documentées. Donc c'est "la surprise" (mauvaise) à l'usage...

Du coup, je commence à regretter mon achat... :(

Edited by crimsonskin

Hi.  Billing support responded to your email yesterday and also sent you the key manually.

Obviously, something on your end is blocking all email from us.  Can you please check with your ISP?

I will PM you your key on this forum.

crimsonskin

MERCI pour le clé sur le forum.

J'espère qu'il sera possible d'enfin débloquer vos messages sur cette adresse email que je n'utilise habituellement que pour mon compte Paypal !

Glad we finally got it cleared up.  Sorry for the delay but, unfortunately, we don't usually know when something is blocking mail from us like that.

We  have had trouble with your particular ISP before though.

Thanks for your support!

• 1 year later...
dragon67

Bonjour 

J'ai exactement le même problème ,

je ne reçois pas ma clef ,l'option clef oubliée me dit "clef envoyée par courriel ,mais je ne reçois rien .

merci

4 hours ago, dragon67 said:

Bonjour 

J'ai exactement le même problème ,

je ne reçois pas ma clef ,l'option clef oubliée me dit "clef envoyée par courriel ,mais je ne reçois rien .

merci

Hi.  Billing support replied to you this morning.