Problem too many errors giving up

videolog
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Completed recording will not play at all. Live TV stutters at first.

Regarding recordings, can you try instead of playing through ServerWMC, add your recordings folder as a regular Emby library. It should work perfectly fine when doing that.

Here is a log of trying to stream Live TV and play recording Home,life style.

What kind of tuner do you have?

Here is a log of trying to stream Live TV and play recording Home,life style.

@@videolog

I would suggest adding your recordings folder as a regular Emby library. It should work perfectly fine when doing that.

videolog

@@videolog

I would suggest adding your recordings folder as a regular Emby library. It should work perfectly fine when doing that.

Well I did as you suggested. I just did it as a mixed content pointing to the recorded tv folder and recorded content plays fine. Only problem is for anyone else using this is they look for recorded tv under recorded in the live tv menu. the show the recorded is there and will not play. Finding it in the other libary is not very easy. This also didn't solve the stuttering when trying to watch live tv. Stops and starts constantly. The strange part is when I first set this up a year ago or so it all worked as intended. I still have a couple of recordings made back then and they play back perfect and are in the normal recorded tv section. At some point there was an update that changed something.

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding Live TV stuttering, can you try lowering the in-app quality setting and see if that helps?

videolog

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding Live TV stuttering, can you try lowering the in-app quality setting and see if that helps?

Okay, tried changing from auto down to 480 still very slow to start then stuttering.

Also thanks for your help trying to figure this out. I should note everything I am trying right now is just on the server PC. I'll worry about the mi-box later. Every setting is basically out of the box emby with the serverwmc plugin added.

Edited by videolog