Falsche Uhrzeit bei Emby auf Samsung TV

flyload

flyload

Hallo,

gibt es irgendwie die Möglichkeit die Uhrzeit von Emby am TV zu ändern?
Ich habe bereits in den Einstellungen alles auf Deutschland eingestellt, jedoch stimmt die angezeigte Uhrzeit noch immer nicht.

Das nervt besonders, da dann die angezeigte Endzeit nie stimmt.

Verwende Emby auf meinem Samsung TV (tizen) und den Server auf Windows.

Lg

Hallo, hast du die Zeitzoneneinstellungen auf deinem Fernseher überprüft? Welches Modell TV? Welche Version der Emby-App?

flyload

Hallo,

ja, bei allen anderen Apps etc. passt die angezeigte Uhrzeit.

Das Modell ist das 2017er UHD Modell: MU7000

Die App müsste die aktuellste Version sein (habe diese gestern per USB Stick installiert).

SamES

Sorry, this is not an issue that I've seen before on Samsung TV.  The time should be coming automatically from the TV and it can't be changed directly in the app.

flyload

Sorry, this is not an issue that I've seen before on Samsung TV.  The time should be coming automatically from the TV and it can't be changed directly in the app.

Thats really strange, since my TV clock is correct in any other app (and also when watching tv etc.) 

Here are 2 Pictures showing the time difference.

5d59882c64038_20190818_191347.jpg

5d59881b32e65_20190818_191404.jpg

We're using javascript api's to get the time. Maybe other apps aren't using that. We'll probably have to report this to Samsung.

Is the region set correctly on the TV? What is it set to?

SamES

Just a thought, if you try and do a location search on the IP address your provider has assigned to you, is it located in a different time zone?

Go to this website and see what it reports https://www.iplocation.net. Just be aware that it may show multiple different locations from different services on the page.  Are any of them in the same timezone as the offset you are seeing?

If it is correct, try and check with a couple of other geo location services.  I vaguely recall something related to this at one time

Edited by SamES

flyload

We're using javascript api's to get the time. Maybe other apps aren't using that. We'll probably have to report this to Samsung.

Is the region set correctly on the TV? What is it set to?

Thats strange. My location is set to Austria, so everything should be correct.

Is it possible, that there is a coding error? (Choosing Australia instead of Austria?)

Just a thought, if you try and do a location search on the IP address your provider has assigned to you, is it located in a different time zone?

Go to this website and see what it reports https://www.iplocation.net. Just be aware that it may show multiple different locations from different services on the page.  Are any of them in the same timezone as the offset you are seeing?

If it is correct, try and check with a couple of other geo location services.  I vaguely recall something related to this at one time

When I go to this page, it shows everything correct (Austria).

lejared

I've experienced the same on my MU8009.

The clock will synchronies some time later while the emby app is running. The app only  seems to show the wrong time when it resumes from background/suspended.

I'll try later if this also happens when the app es fully restarted (force quit by long pressing "back" key on remote).

Edited by lejared

SamES

I've experienced the same on my MU8009.

The clock will synchronies some time later while the emby app is running. The app only  seems to show the wrong time when it resumes from background/suspended.

I'll try later if this also happens when the app es fully restarted (force quit by long pressing "back" key on remote).

I have seen the clock stall like this after resuming from a long suspend.  I suspect we need to reset the clock timer on resume. 

flyload

Strange.. My clock is still wrong even if I completely close the app or completely turn of my TV.

Seems to be something different on my side

SamES

Strange.. My clock is still wrong even if I completely close the app or completely turn of my TV.

Seems to be something different on my side

I agree

SamES

Is there any solution or fix for this problem?

We will need to follow-up with Samsung.  Sorry, that won't be quick.