No Trailers before the Movie

Pain

Sense the last Emby update I have no trailers playing at all before a movie. It use to work before the update... Ive tested in firestick and web app and Nvidia Shield...

Hi @@Luke

I don't have any trailers playing before the movies start. It was working before the update.. I don't have the trailer plugin installed. But I didn't need it before that I know of.. Isn't the trailers that play before the show the Cinema Mode part of Emby? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks

Have you installed the trailer plugin, and can you browse the trailer channel and play content?

I had the trailer plug-in installed before and yes I was able to browse and play those trailers. I uninstall that trailer plug-in a long time ago and the trailers before the movie have always worked still. In my previous post I asked if that plug-in needed to be installed for the trailers to work?

Yes you do. Doesn't it say that in the help text right in the user interface?

The other option is using your local trailers but you've unchecked that option.

Thanks @@Luke its working now.. I thought the trailer plugin was for just watching trailers when you wanted to not before a show..

No matter what I do Emby still shows older trailers from way back 2017. I only want new and upcoming trailers to show before the movie starts. How do I do that? Thank you