0.9.5 - Please Test!

xnappo

xnappo

Hi All,

The version of the AddOn at the official repo is getting pretty stale - so I am going to push another release.

In general I want the XBMC repo to be a 'stable' version, have the version in our 'XBMB3C' repo be 'beta' and the Git 'alpha'.

Please put the current Git version through the ringer:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.XBMC

Change log:

- Auto server discovery
      - Cast Images
      - Actor cross-referencing
      - Additional artwork and metadata during playback
      - Rotating backdrops for individual items
      - Default views settings (must be supported by the skin)
      - TV Theme music support
      - Option to disable background services
      - Proper artwork support at the Series/Season/Episode levels
      - New method for skin widget support
      - Proper sorting for Series and BoxSets
      - Present episode counts and watch/unwatched counts
      - Removed skin_diffs folder - use XBMB3C skin repo instead

Thanks,

xnappo

Edited by xnappo
  • Like 1

elcabong

is it just me or is the "all tv" list giving a connection error.  this is from the addon list, as well as linked to main menu items.  will post if i see anything else.

MrWebsmith

hey xnappo

ill check out the new update.. which skins support the view settings/mapping feature.. i was messing around w aeon mq and it didnt seem to.. would it be possible to get that theme updated to do the mappings if its not already in this new release?

xnappo

Yep - I have asked @@elcabong and @@im85288 to update their skins.  Right now AeonNox and Confluence support it - but both only in their respective Gits for now - working on updating our repo.  @ - can you package up Confluence and send a new version to @@im85288?

xnappo

xnappo

is it just me or is the "all tv" list giving a connection error.  this is from the addon list, as well as linked to main menu items.  will post if i see anything else.

It is working for me - so please post a log when it fails.

xnappo

elcabong

i updated arctic_xbmb3c to support the views.xml in GIT.  there are a few other things i want to do before updating in the REPO, but il get it pushed soon after the xbmb3c push.

It is working for me - so please post a log when it fails.

xnappo

after updating mb3 server, restarting and updating the library again, the issue has stopped..

Edited by elcabong
  • Like 1

xnappo

Do any of the files in that folder have non ASCII characters in the title?

elcabong

not that i saw, i renamed half of one season as i had it mislabled for 1 documentary.  after that, i noticed mb3 needed updating, and after that process and a library update, its working fine now..  dont know if it was a bug that needed mb3 restarted, or if infact it was something to do with the episode naming.  il dig up more logs if the issue comes back

• Like 1

im85288

No it needs to be sent as a zip file with the correct version appended. The instructions of how to do it are in the thread in the developer section but if you need a refresh let me know and I'll pm you.