Live TV not working on TV and Chrome but working in theather and IOs?

Jazzer

Exactly what the title says, I have setup a m3u list with my country tv channels and the list works perfectly on VLC, but when I try to open it on my browser it wont load, a black screen loading and I can see the time going up like (0:00/0:03, 0:06, 0:10). This is also happening on my TV.

The issue wont appear in emby theather and IOs and I can't understand why it its happening in some devices and not happening in others.

Any help?

(I will also add the server log and the streaming log)

embyserver.txt

ffmpeg-remux-9dc5ad35-bf90-4449-b8a6-2000084b8eab_1.txt

Hi there, if you lower the in-app quality setting to force a full transcode, does that resolve this?

penalte

forcing a transcode works but dont stops the random freezes and by the way i noticed another bug today i started checking the iptv freezes and i found it freezes when epg changes program. 

No, Luke, it didn't resolve it, I managed to get it barely working on pc but in my Samsung Smart Tv when I want to see a channel I click on it and the only thing I see is a Loading on the top right of the screen, nothing shows, only loading, and then the app freezes and I need to restart it again.  :unsure:

No, Luke, it didn't resolve it, I managed to get it barely working on pc but in my Samsung Smart Tv when I want to see a channel I click on it and the only thing I see is a Loading on the top right of the screen, nothing shows, only loading, and then the app freezes and I need to restart it again.  :unsure:

@@Jazzer can you attach the ffmpeg log from when you tried to do that? Thanks !