Can we show season and episode information on show synopsis?

rykr

Plex and Kodi does this.  When going through the live tv guide and you stop on a show.    It should show (if available) the season and episode information in the show description.

What do you see if you click on it?

Not sure what you mean.  The season and episode info in the web app is not clickable.  I've attached a screenshot of a sample program.  You can see it shows S46:E241 by the New badge.  It is not clickable.  It is this information I'd like to see in the Android app.

post-139614-0-41685300-1565716640_thumb.png

• Like 1

pünktchen

Yeah, unfortunately this is missing everywhere in the live tv section - guide, program info, timers.

Yeah, unfortunately this is missing everywhere in the live tv section - guide, program info, timers.

Good catch.  The season and episode info should appear everywhere.  In scheduled recordings, recorded tv, etc.

pünktchen

Hi. I meant if you click it in the Android TV app.

We'll take a look.

Thanks.

If you click on a guide entry, there's the channel and start times at the top and bottom of the pop up info dialog. You could replace the top one with the episode information.

For other places just make it similar to tv show library items, so it's consistent across all screens.