XMLTV - Missing info

patje57

patje57

Hi,

I've just setup Live Tv with M3U list + XLMTV EPG, Channels are linked to the guide, all channels have their EPG data populated.

Missing the episode info thou. In the XMLTV file the info is available as '<episode-num system="onscreen">S6 E10</episode-num>', but doesn't show in the Emby guide.

Same for the actors information under the <credits> section, all info is in the file, none in Emby guide.

What did I wrong?

Br, Pat

patje57

Found the answer on the episode info in another treath. Emby requires the info in the xmltv_ns format

'So for Emby to show your episode and season data, your xml must contain this:

<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">0.23.</episode-num>

This number is indexed starting from 0. So Season 1 episode 24 is transformed into the xmltv_ns format to 0 and 23, like in the example code above'

The only question remaining is why the <credits> section information isn't captured.

Br, Pat

Edited by patje57

That's correct about the episode numbers. Those onscreen values you mentioned are not meant for parsing so we can't attempt to extract season and episode numbers from that.

We can look at supporting the credits node. Thanks for the feedback.

patje57

Thanks Luke,

The credits node would be nice addition, although not crucial to have.

I asked the question as i thought Emby captured them in a previous test, but that must have been the TVMosaic plugin.

And thanks for the continuous improvements, Emby runs quite good on my Synology.