Purchased theme now acting as trial MB2x

WarrenH

Soultaker

Thanks Soultaker. Worked fine for me.

ah sweet, thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Soultaker
  • Like 1

WarrenH

Have downloaded it again and now it works a treat, @@Soultaker your help much appreciated, have a happy household again, many thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

kevtech

Hi - I use the Sapphire Theme. It also went into Trial mode & ceased to work from 1 June. I love my setup & really do not want to move from it. I have changed the date on my HTPC back to 1 April 2014 & this resolves the issue of the Sapphire theme not working. However I am wondering if there is an easy fix so that I can use the correct date on my HTPC & also have the Sapphire theme working?

Hi - I use the Sapphire Theme. It also went into Trial mode & ceased to work from 1 June. I love my setup & really do not want to move from it. I have changed the date on my HTPC back to 1 April 2014 & this resolves the issue of the Sapphire theme not working. However I am wondering if there is an easy fix so that I can use the correct date on my HTPC & also have the Sapphire theme working?

Please change your date back to the proper one and see if it is working properly now.

• Like 1