Nextpvr - can view channels and guide and record but live tv doesn't work

bob808

bob808

I setup next pvr to see how this all works and have the backend setup and in mediabrowser web can see my channels and epg. I can set a recording and play this back but if I try to watch live tv I get nothing start then an error suggesting I may not have a free tuner. I can see that the live tv buffer file is created when I attemp to tune.

Have I missed anything simple here? Would like to get this working - am excited to see this come through to mbt and the win 8.1 app (and ipad when it arrives)

Sven

Could you upload the server log?

See below in my signature, how to upload a log..

We are still working on it with internet explorer. In the meantime, other browser and devices should work fine.

bob808

Ok it's working now in chrome, a little slow to tune though - not sure if this is just my setup or if it's the npvr implementation. I will hope that the dvblink guys work out a client for mb3 as this works well for win mce today

Just need to see this hit the main clients and I can start to think about moving away from media portal for everything...

bob808

It's working in chrome on my PC but errors on my ipad - see attached - is this expected too?

Do you need fresh logs?

post-734-0-65187400-1401627049_thumb.jpg