yarez0
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

yarez0

Hi Guys, 

If I go to a tv show, I see all episodes the "netflix" style but I can't go the episode page, maybe it's just me but I think the options on the right (like the web UI) disapeared on LG app.

I can't choose options (subs, audio) before starting playback. Had to start playing and then change my options.

But, on the starting page, if I go to CONTINUE WATCHING, I land to the episode page with options

Is there a way to go to the episode page on the season page ? 

hope this is comprehensible, thanks

michaelh

Yes, this needs to be done, as there's currently no way to start an "alternative version" either. I have some video files that just crash the LG App outright, but I've done "convert" jobs on them to get a file that does work, but without access to the episode page I can't select the alternative version in order to play it!

yarez0

Yes, this needs to be done, as there's currently no way to start an "alternative version" either. I have some video files that just crash the LG App outright, but I've done "convert" jobs on them to get a file that does work, but without access to the episode page I can't select the alternative version in order to play it!

you need to start the episode, stop and go to CONTINUE WATCHING but if your app crash maybe you can use the chromecast icon to send the version from a mobile / web ui to your tv ? have to check if it works

michaelh

you need to start the episode, stop and go to CONTINUE WATCHING but if your app crash maybe you can use the chromecast icon to send the version from a mobile / web ui to your tv ? have to check if it works

Yeah, can't do that in just the LG App. I'm talking about video files that totally crash the system (see my other thread from today about files with Menus/Chapters in them), so they never get even a second into the play time, so you never get the CONTINUE WATCHING option.

The same video files play fine using Chromecast, but I'm trying to make this work for the wife and kids, and they're not about to start putting down the LG remote and start mucking around on their phones or tablets to make things happen.

Cheers,

Michael

yarez0

Yeah, can't do that in just the LG App. I'm talking about video files that totally crash the system (see my other thread from today about files with Menus/Chapters in them), so they never get even a second into the play time, so you never get the CONTINUE WATCHING option.

The same video files play fine using Chromecast, but I'm trying to make this work for the wife and kids, and they're not about to start putting down the LG remote and start mucking around on their phones or tablets to make things happen.

Cheers,

Michael

understand, that. we need to wait the next release  :(