27 replies to this topic

#21 SeanS OFFLINE  

SeanS

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Local time: 06:57 PM

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:51 AM

Ok I have upgraded to premiere and has obviously solved the GET PREMIERE issue

Shuffle is a problem though for music. For whatever reason there is a shuffle button on the screen but when you click it then it opens an album but only plays that album

I am needing to shuffle my entire list oif songs but there is also no tab for sorting library by songs ?

#22 speechles OFFLINE  

speechles

Advanced Member

• App Developer
  • 5480 posts
  • Local time: 09:57 AM

Posted 22 September 2019 - 10:42 AM

Shuffle is a problem though for music. For whatever reason there is a shuffle button on the screen but when you click it then it opens an album but only plays that album

I am needing to shuffle my entire list oif songs but there is also no tab for sorting library by songs ?

If you want to shuffle the entire music library of songs press "play" directly on the music library.

Pressing "play" directly on an item should invoke a menu asking to play immediately or queue.

At the moment there is an issue playing music from "folder" view and pressing play directly on folders this way. We have an update in the works to address this.

Can you show a screenshot of where you cannot play the items the way you expect to? Does pressing "play" directly on that item play them how you expect?

#23 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 47016 posts
  • Local time: 12:57 PM

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:07 AM

Hi.  You posted in a thread about our Roku app but it appears you are using the Tizen app.  Correct?

#24 SeanS OFFLINE  

SeanS

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 01:17 PM

Yes sorry is a Tizen issue

#25 SeanS OFFLINE  

SeanS

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 01:27 PM

If you want to shuffle the entire music library of songs press "play" directly on the music library.

Pressing "play" directly on an item should invoke a menu asking to play immediately or queue.

At the moment there is an issue playing music from "folder" view and pressing play directly on folders this way. We have an update in the works to address this.

Can you show a screenshot of where you cannot play the items the way you expect to? Does pressing "play" directly on that item play them how you expect?

Thank you. Yes if you press the play button on the remote on the actual MUSIC LIBRARY then it does shuffle.

If you go into the music library and try the shuffle option it does not do this.

This is an issue on the Tizen app but the workaround of pressing play on the music library works thank you.

Great product, much prefer this over PLEX

#26 luke102280 OFFLINE  

luke102280

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 05:57 PM

Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:01 PM

When I shuffle play a tv series for a while and I have noticed that if I shuffle play one series, I cannot on another. I get a playback error message. If I exit Emby on the roku and go back in I can shuffle another show.

What can I submit to assist in resolving this or is it a known issue I missed searching for?

#27 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138217 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:09 PM

When I shuffle play a tv series for a while and I have noticed that if I shuffle play one series, I cannot on another. I get a playback error message. If I exit Emby on the roku and go back in I can shuffle another show.

What can I submit to assist in resolving this or is it a known issue I missed searching for?

Hi there, can we look at an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

#28 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 47016 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:43 PM

Hi.  You are using the beta version of the app?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users