Iles7

All of a sudden all my movies files are stretched full screen when I play back on my Samsung TV app. However TV shows aren't. I can change the picture size in the TV settings as they are locked out when in the app. I don't see any options to change it in the app. Any suggestions?

Screenshots and log attached as requested. It's not every movie I just found one that is ok but some that I have watched before ok are now stretched to full screen. 

You can see from the screen shots that the TV show has the black bars as normal and then the movie is fully stretched and the logo is distorted.

Emby Logs.txt

post-332057-0-96020700-1564777876_thumb.jpg

post-332057-0-33949900-1564777887_thumb.jpg

SamES

Hi, Can you please confirm the app version?  You can check this from the server dashboard while the app is running on the TV.

Can you also provide the media info for the movie that is playing full screen?  Thanks

The app on the TV is Emby Theater 1.0.62

What info do you need about the source video files? I've attached some info from one of the affected files.

FrostByte

The media info can be seen in the webclient at the bottom of the details page for the movie your having problems with.  Just take a screen shot and post it in here.  Example is in the pinned post 

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/29517-how-to-report-a-problem/

There is also a version .63 now that you can load from usb.  I don't see the fix for this in the release notes, but it's the latest

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/74969-samsung-tizen-smarttv-2015-present-install-from-usb/

Media info attached as requested,

Also i played the same file through the app on my Xbox One and it played fine with the black borders at the top and bottom of the screen. 

post-332057-0-42901200-1565294012_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

SamES

Thanks, good catch.  

The issue here is that the file doesn't actually have an aspect ratio defined.  In this case it reverts to 16:9, ie: fullscreen.  I've fixed this to use the actual video size, ie: 1920:856 in your case.

That should be in the next release.

• Like 1