Error when attempting to login

jonomite

jonomite

Greetings,

Out of the blue, Emby for Kodi is no longer able to log into my server. Instead of the welcome pop-up message, I receive an error warning, telling me to check my log. I haven't made any configuration changes recently and don't know what could have caused this. My log is attached.

Thanks!

Edited by jonomite

jonomite

Please try this build and let me know if this is resolved. If it isn't, could you provide an updated Kodi log? Thanks.

Thanks @@Angelblue05. It's working now!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

crfloyd0932

Fixed mine.

Every single one of my systems that got the .11 update stopped working today. Drove me nuts repairing libraries and rebuilding databases.. 

• Like 1

This release pops up sync library options all, movies etc. before you even choose if you want to proceed or not.  not connecting to server etc.  I made the mistake of trying to reset local database presuming it might finally sync with episodes on server.  WIll keep trying to reset and get something to happen. but seems things are not quite right ...

• 2 weeks later...

This release pops up sync library options all, movies etc. before you even choose if you want to proceed or not.

Just doing a reinstall on a family members box and I have the same issue as above.

Before I can select "Native Paths" or "Addon Default" it just skips ahead to ask what libraries to sync.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Just doing a reinstall on a family members box and I have the same issue as above.

Before I can select "Native Paths" or "Addon Default" it just skips ahead to ask what libraries to sync.

The initial setup questions out of order is resolved with 4.1.13. Keep me posted if there's anything else.

The initial setup questions out of order is resolved with 4.1.13. Keep me posted if there's anything else.

Thanks Angelblue05.

Will report back soon as I get a chance to keep working on this box.

• Like 1