How Do I Add DVBLink To Live TV?

mbc0

Hi,

I have just installed the DVBLink plugin and when I try to add it to the TV Source setup I select "other" then "Detect Devices" but it always comes back with "No new devices found.  To add a new tuner close this dialogue and enter the device information manually."

If I close the dialog I can see nowhere to enter manually?

Can anyone help please?

Many Thanks

Correct, for live tv plugins all you do is install them and configure the plugin.

• 6 months later...

I have got this set up and working as it should in Emby server but in Emby Theater when i try to watch a channel i get "sorry all tuners are currently occupied by other clients" even though thereis no other clients using it. I can play the channels in dvblink and emby server but not theater. Any ideas ? Thanks.

I have got this set up and working as it should in Emby server but in Emby Theater when i try to watch a channel i get "sorry all tuners are currently occupied by other clients" even though thereis no other clients using it. I can play the channels in dvblink and emby server but not theater. Any ideas ? Thanks.

Hi there, I responded to you here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/16771-dvblink-tvmosaic-live-tv-plugin/page-41&do=findComment&comment=844766

Let's keep the conversation in one place. Thanks !

• 1 year later...
On 2/13/2022 at 8:24 AM, thegrunge said:

Salut! A quoi sert se plugin exactement?

To import channels from the DvbLink software into Emby Server.