ice xml channel mapping in 4.2.0.40

Vidman

Let's do this. Please refresh the guide then perform your mapping and capture a copy of the guide xml.

Then, the next time the mapping gets lost, please capture the xml again and then provide both copies and we'll see what's going on. Thanks.

Vidman

Let's do this. Please refresh the guide then perform your mapping and capture a copy of the guide xml.

Then, the next time the mapping gets lost, please capture the xml again and then provide both copies and we'll see what's going on. Thanks.

As i said a few posts ago, it seems that mapping isn't getting lost, rather it seems i can't re map channels at all. at no point since upgrading to the latest version have the missing guide channels worked

i can try downloading the guide xmltv twice if you think it may be beneficial?

Yes please, thanks.

And what exactly happened in between? What did you do after the first guide refresh, and then what did you do after the second?

Vidman

what i did was copied the link in the emby server guide settings into my browser address field and downloaded the file in my browser, after the first i waited 10 mins and used the same link to download the 2nd. after the 2nd download i posted both to this thread.

Edited by Vidman

Vidman

i resolved the issue by removing the tuner and guide server settings and readding them again, this allowed me to remap the all the channels.

thanks