Keine Synchronisation von Status "gesehen" zwischen Kodi und emby

Exilhamburger
Go to solution Solved by Exilhamburger,

Exilhamburger

Hallo,

vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen, bevor ich Kodi versuche neu aufzusetzen, da ich den Fehler nicht finden kann.

Kodi und emby synchronisieren den aktuellen "gesehen" Status nicht mehr.

Eine Neu-Installation des emby Plugin hat leider nicht geholfen. Der alte Status von gesehen/ungesehenen Filmen wird bei der Synchronisation der Datenbanken übernommen (eingefrorener Zustand), nur der aktuelle nicht. Die Synchronistation neuer Filme klappt dagegen tadellos. Auch die synchronsiation zwischen trakt.tv und emby läuft fehlerfrei. In Kodi wird der Film als gesehen markiert.

Ich habe keine Lust, jedesmal den Status in emby nachzutragen, wenn ich einen Film gesehen habe, deshalb meine Frage: Woran kann es liegen?

Danke schon mal für die Antworten.

sualfred

First of all: This is an EN board and the devs don't know any german word.

Second:

Without a log it's just guessing. So please capture the problem and provide us the kodi.log.

Hi, yes can you please go over an example? What versions of Emby Server and the addon?

Exilhamburger

Sorry for wrong language.

Version of emby Server is 4.2.0.40

Kodi addon is: 4.1.8

An example: I watched a movie and can find it in the list watched in kodi but not in emby.

I marke a movie in emby as watched and I can't see sth status in kodi.

Ilooked in the kodi log file but I can't find any error. 

sualfred

Please do post the log file as requested. Even if there are no errors it contains useful information to identifiy the issue.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Are you actually able to play content? Because your log shows "Could not open file" with every play attempt.

sualfred

We need a log that captures the problem. Without that it's quite useless.

That means play a Emby item for a while and stop the playback.

Also check the Emby web gui if your client is active and it is shown that you are playing something.

Edited by sualfred

Exilhamburger

Okay, I watched a movie (Jumanji) and I saved kodi log file. I checked in emby web gui client was active. I can see start of movie and stopp of movie. I attach log file.

01_KODI.log

Exilhamburger

Yes, the movie is marked as watched in kodi but not in emby. No synchro between kodi and emby for this detail. New movies become synchronize with kodi, but only the watched status is not (in both direction).  

• Like 1

Angelblue05

That doesn't sound right. The Played status in Kodi comes from Emby. Emby says Played True. Are you sure it's just not a caching issue with your browser and it's just not updating visually?

[ play/565 ] Jumanji - Willkommen im Dschungel

{u'ItemId': u'565', u'IsFavorite': False, u'Played': True, u'LastPlayedDate': u'2019-07-27T18:42:58.0000000+00:00', u'PlaybackPositionTicks': 0, u'PlayCount': 1}

Your issue is not Emby for Kodi related. After playback ends, it pulls the info from your server and the server reports it as played so it is marked as watched in Kodi. If it is marked as unwatched, something outside of Kodi doing that. If you play in the webclient, same thing happens?

Check your plugins.

Edited by Angelblue05

• Solution
Exilhamburger

Thank you very much. I looked for this error two days and than: it was the wrong browser. I started emby web client with Opera-Browser. Your hint was the right way. I started with chrome and watch status is fine. It was a chaching issue with my browser. I checked it.

Ok, problem is solved the topic can close. 

Edited by Exilhamburger
  • Like 1