Kodi Search for EmbyCon Content

PandoraLock

PandoraLock

I'm having troubles using the search on Kodi to find the content I have up on my Emby through the EmbyCon server. Tried entering the search keywords but only yield search results of the generic categories I sorted the videos like Movies, TV shows etc but not the specific content I am searching for based on the keywords. Appreciate assistance please.

sualfred

In Embuary the search is completely integrated next to the Kodi internal results.

PandoraLock

I am using Embuary. I used both the System - Search and the search integrated in the skin. Both the search results do not yield the specific movie or TV show that I am looking for based in my inputs. Instead, I am shown categories of my media. Has it got to do with me running on the beta server that is causing these search issues?

I am using Embuary. I used both the System - Search and the search integrated in the skin. Both the search results do not yield the specific movie or TV show that I am looking for based in my inputs. Instead, I am shown categories of my media. Has it got to do with me running on the beta server that is causing these search issues?

post-490618-0-81328800-1563719626_thumb.jpg

Edited by PandoraLock

sualfred

Works fine on my end.

Can you provide a log please?

@@TeamB

Back to you, must be EmbyCon related.