Frequent Pauses / Buffering

ShadowKindjal

ShadowKindjal

What is the playback device?

When I experienced this it was happening on Chrome

ShadowKindjal

I have a couple users that were experiencing a lot of buffering during playback. Videos would constantly stop and go to the loading screen. It seems to be working fine now but I would like to know if anything unusual is going on based on my log files. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to know if this was a fluke or a reoccurring issue.

Emby Log 7.18.19 10.06.txt

Big Bang Stream 7.18.19.txt

ShadowKindjal

Sorry, I posted the wrong server log. When browsing the log at the time of the streaming issue I'm noticing a message pop up frequently. 

"Debug App: Cancelling sync job item because there is already another active job for the same target."

What could be causing this?

Sorry, I posted the wrong server log. When browsing the log at the time of the streaming issue I'm noticing a message pop up frequently. 

"Debug App: Cancelling sync job item because there is already another active job for the same target."

What could be causing this?

Causing what, that debug message? Does it give you the impression that there's a problem?

@@ShadowKindjal

Regarding playback, generally this is a sign that the in-app quality setting is too high. Can you ask your users to try lowering it?