kornster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Local time: 07:57 PM
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:06 PM

Morning Everyone,

I`m a little bit confused about Ratings. I`ve never required the need to monitor ratings but as we now have teenagers accessing the server from their own devices policing content must take place. The part that confuses me is when i check a movie rating via Metadata Manager i see no information. Yet when i access the movie from within Emby i can see all the information required which includes the rating pulled down from the internet. Is this being stored in another location that is not referenced inside the metadata manager?

As i said i have a requirement to police content available to children in the house so that things that are MA 15+ and above are otherwise not available for viewing.

I have attached the 2 screenshots i took. Im using LMDE with the Emby-Server Linux install.

Attached Files

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138277 posts
  • Local time: 05:57 AM

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:39 PM

Hi, try drilling down one level in the metadata manager. It looks like you have the folder selected and not the video file. Please let us know if this helps. thanks.

#3 Happy2Play OFFLINE  

Happy2Play

Trial and Error

• Moderators
  • 15774 posts
  • Local time: 02:57 AM
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:03 PM

Depending on how old your installation is v4 introduced a folder layer in the Metadata Manage that has since been changed for new libraries.

5d3132d982f9b_old.jpg

5d3132e819dd5_new.jpg

#4 kornster OFFLINE  

kornster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:05 PM

Hi, try drilling down one level in the metadata manager. It looks like you have the folder selected and not the video file. Please let us know if this helps. thanks.

Thanks Luke, I`m a dumbass :(

#5 kornster OFFLINE  

kornster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:06 PM

Depending on how old your installation is v4 introduced a folder layer in the Metadata Manage that has since been changed for new libraries.

5d3132d982f9b_old.jpg

5d3132e819dd5_new.jpg

I hadn't drilled down enough Happy. Thanks mate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ratings, linux, emby server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users