Multiselect in livetv gone from 4.0xxx

rony.rude

rony.rude

Now i cannot select multiple channels together in emby website or mobile app and move it into categories or playlists. It was working in beta Version 4.0.2.0 (and older) and was removed from further versions. Please re-add the feature. Its very time consuming to select each channel from a list and add to a category.

rony.rude

When i long press on any channel name in live tv section under channels, an option will come up like the first screenshot to select multiple channels, so we could add them to collections or different playlists depending on the type of channel.

On latest version (second screenshot) nothing happens on long press (tried on mozilla, IE and chrome)

5d30b44e2d072_EMBY.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Luke any update on this topic? its been very difficult clicking on each and every channel in order to be able to categorize channels in each folders.

rony.rude

I'm seeing multiselect in 4.3.0.2 beta accessed via Android app. But when i click on that nothing happens.

Please note this multiselect is not working only inside channels under live tv. Everywhere else it's working.