Emby premiere not working

Nyquis
Go to solution Solved by Nyquis,

Nyquis

I have an active emby premiere subscription yet when I try to play my files using the windows app is telling me I need an emby premiere subscription to unlock the feature . My emby sever is on a pc and I am trying to watch from another PC. I am on my Lan network

Nyquis

I have an active emby premiere subscription yet when I try to play my files using the windows app is telling me I need an emby premiere subscription to unlock the feature . My emby sever is on a pc and I am trying to watch from another PC. I am on my Lan network

Hi.  This is almost always a problem with some sort of security software blocking the ability for the app to validate.  It will need to be able to access mb3admin.com.  Can you please be sure nothing is blocking that on both server and client?

Thanks.

Nyquis

Yes I understand the problem,see I don't have a connection to the internet right now (ISP issue) there is nothing blocking,just no internet access. And its the first time I am using the windows app

Ok, so, the app will not need an internet connection everytime, just the first time and then every few weeks after that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
Nyquis

No, once the internet came back and the app connected for the first time, it was smooth sailing from there

• Like 1