App no longer allows swiping through slides

celebration

celebration

I am running emby on Windows Emby version 4.1.1.0. We are accessing the application through an Apple TV. We have been using Emby to present slides (jpeg format) for over 6 months now. When operating normally we pull up the presentation folder and start at the first slide and then swipe left or right on the Apple remote to switch slides. As of this morning swiping right or left no longer moves to the next or previous slide it just bumps the image over a bit and then it recenters. I have restarted the application, the Apple TV, and the Emby server to attempt to fix this. As of now it is still not swiping to the next slide. The only way to move to the next once the slide is full screen is to press menu to view all slides, swipe to the next slide and the press the button on the remote to click and view the slide full screen. 

Thanks for your help. 

corey

@@corey are you able to reproduce?

I may not have a chance today but the actual folder view in the application hasn't changed in this release.

celebration

Ok, does that mean that there is no fix for this currently? We use this on a weekly basis to present slides sometime 3-4 times a week. 

Ok, does that mean that there is no fix for this currently? We use this on a weekly basis to present slides sometime 3-4 times a week. 

We are looking into this and will get a fix out as soon as we can. Thanks for reporting.