Alphabet picker in Playlist folder

laurent92

laurent92

Hi

The alphabet picker doesn't work properly in playlist folder (v4.2.0.28, but it was already the case before)

There is no alphabet picker available when sorting by folder (see attached Playlist folder.jpg)

The alphabet picker is shown only when sorting by name, but with only a few entry (see attached Playlist name.jpg).

It would be nice to add an alphabet picker for all views.

Regards.

post-112229-0-48798000-1563039405_thumb.jpg

post-112229-0-49323900-1563039416_thumb.jpg

There is no alphabet picker available when sorting by folder (see attached Playlist folder.jpg)

Hi, this is by design, because you're not sorting A-Z, you're sorting by folders first, then files. How could you have an alphabet picker in this situation?

The alphabet picker doesn't work properly in playlist folder (v4.2.0.28, but it was already the case before)

How can you say this? It's not there. That doesn't mean it's not working properly.

laurent92

Maybe I missed something, but I don't see the point.

My folder are sorted alphabetically. So I was expecting a picker that would help scrolling down to folders with names starting with a specific letter, but there is no picker available. It's a pity.

However, there is a picker available when sorting by name. In that case, selecting a character scrolls the windows. Nice, but it's odd that only a few characters (P, T in that case) appear in the picker, as illustrated in the attached Playlist name.jpg (my playlist folder contains files starting altogether with ~all letters). That's why I guess that something is not working properly.