I got nuttn.... Pls help

Pilothobs

Can we please look at a log example of that? thanks.

In this log it looks like you tried to play a next pvr channel. Notice this url that was requested:

http://localhost:8866/live?channeloid=8975&client=MB3.1

Or are you running your iptv through the next pvr software? You don't really need to do that as Emby supports m3u sources directly.

But if you really want to do that, there are still connection refused errors coming from next pvr so if you can resolve that, then that should resolve your playback issue:

2019-07-13 13:05:37.262 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from http://localhost:8866/live?channeloid=8975&client=MB3.1
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.1.1.0
	Command line: C:\Users\skira\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///C:/Users/skira/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\skira\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Users\skira\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

Pilothobs

In this log it looks like you tried to play a next pvr channel. Notice this url that was requested:

http://localhost:8866/live?channeloid=8975&client=MB3.1

Or are you running your iptv through the next pvr software? You don't really need to do that as Emby supports m3u sources directly.

But if you really want to do that, there are still connection refused errors coming from next pvr so if you can resolve that, then that should resolve your playback issue:

2019-07-13 13:05:37.262 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from http://localhost:8866/live?channeloid=8975&client=MB3.1
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.1.1.0
	Command line: C:\Users\skira\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///C:/Users/skira/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\skira\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Users\skira\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

I removed Nextpvr plugin and uninstalled it.

I put the new IPTV provider in and rebooted

I have this now  

5d2a150ec5d2b_ScreenShot20190713at12635P

here are the new logs

log2.txt

Did you make sure to run a full guide refresh after uninstalling the plugin?

emveepee

As posted earlier  I need to see the server side logs.  Realistically there is zero point trying this in Emby until you get it working in NextPVR first so concentrate on the NextPVR forum thread.

Martin

Pilothobs

Did you make sure to run a full guide refresh after uninstalling the plugin?

As posted earlier  I need to see the server side logs.  Realistically there is zero point trying this in Emby until you get it working in NextPVR first so concentrate on the NextPVR forum thread.

Martin

the guide update just sits at 0.0%

log3.txt

the guide update just sits at 0.0%

It looks like you added back the next pvr plugin. I thought you were removing it and just importing via m3u?

In any case, the guide refresh is not stuck, it's just taking a little bit of time. With the upcoming 4.2 release it will be much faster.

Pilothobs

It looks like you added back the next pvr plugin. I thought you were removing it and just importing via m3u?

In any case, the guide refresh is not stuck, it's just taking a little bit of time. With the upcoming 4.2 release it will be much faster.

With 15k channels you will want to schedule to do this in off hours..

Martin

I switched providers and now only have 4K

I did do that. I couldn’t get the channels to play either and was wondering if I reinstalled and reconfigured nextpvr it would work

BTW thanks for all the help

Pilothobs

I got everything working. 

It loads the channels and guide. Playback is a bit jittery on the pi emby theater. Kodi simple IPTV player is smoother. Playback on a mac using the web interface is smooth.

I need to figure out how to use one of the better guides.  Also I would like to group channels in nextpvr so I dont have to go through pages and pages.

How-to’s?

Thanks again