TuneIn Plugin Documentation?

sundevil67
Go to solution Solved by sundevil67,

sundevil67

Anyone know how to use this plugin? I enter my username & LatLon, but after that there's no indication of "Step #2".

5d268c973f0fb_screenshot_tunein.png

Spaceboy

off topic but does anyone know why the emby tunein plugin has brexited the UK from Europe already? On Tunein directly the UK appears under Europe by location between Ukraine and Vatican City. in Emby we are nowhere to be seen.

• Like 1

BillOatman

I just walked through the URLs as I'm not home to try the plugin, but I still see the UK under Europe by location.

5d2793794ad12_Capture.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
sundevil67

My problem might be even more basic than that... I have the plugin installed but I can't figure out how to actually use it

Yeah, there's the rub - how do I get TuneIn to show up on my Home Screen? 

Ensure that your Emby user is granted access to the TuneIn channel.

sundevil67

I'm in the main user account with access to all libraries. I'm using the Mac server platform if that matters...other than the plugin itself & where it's installed, I can't find any mention of TuneIn anywhere else in the settings or the media library. 

sundevil67

I checked when I first saw the reply .. still couldn’t find anything related to tune in. I think I’m throwing in the towel but thanks so much for trying to help!

I checked when I first saw the reply .. still couldn’t find anything related to tune in. I think I’m throwing in the towel but thanks so much for trying to help!

Where exactly did you look?

Spaceboy

off topic but does anyone know why the emby tunein plugin has brexited the UK from Europe already? On Tunein directly the UK appears under Europe by location between Ukraine and Vatican City. in Emby we are nowhere to be seen.

any chance of a response here?

sundevil67

I must be missing a step in the process, but I can't imagine where that might be. Does it have to be added as another library/folder with a certain media type? I assumed that was required, but didn't see an option that fit with TuneIn streams. I don't see any option to make it visible on my Home screen. I guess I could try reinstalling the plugin.

BillOatman

If you don't allow access to all libraries like is shown above for your user,  you need to go in and allow access specifically to the TuneIn library. Then you should see it on your main screen.

BillOatman

7869f293d27a66e0bdf212149b598e67.jpgdunno I just see this, first noticed a few weeks ago. Same in web app

What's weirder is, I do not see any entries under location at all in the Emby UI.

sundevil67

I unchecked 'all devices' and there's still no specific checkbox for TuneIn I'm afraid :( 

If you don't allow access to all libraries like is shown above for your user,  you need to go in and allow access specifically to the TuneIn library. Then you should see it on your main screen.

sundevil67

What's weirder is, I do not see any entries under location at all in the Emby UI.

Can you tell me exactly how you got to the screen showing you this? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with me accessing my media libraries on Mac OSX...kind of like how the YouTube/Trailer plugin only works on some platforms & on others, like the Amazon Fire TV, it's simply missing. I'll try loading it on my iOS devices to see if anything's different.

I unchecked 'all devices' and there's still no specific checkbox for TuneIn I'm afraid :(

What version of Emby Server and what version of the plugin?

Ok, please update to the latest version of Emby Server, then we can re-evaluate. Thanks.

Happy2Play

5d3f1c56182b1_ScreenShot20190729at121813

You don't see a option for Channels Access?

5d41ff64f1cb4_access.jpg

5d41ff7215e21_acces2.jpg