Emby on Kodi Leia no Art Work

soloam

soloam

Hello, I tried to install Emby for Kodi (Liberary Addon) on my MIBOXS and the shows are sync and I can play them, but no artwork is downloaded to kodi. I have 2 Instances of OSMC on 2 Raspberry Pi's and all works ok. Is there any bug in Kodi Leia?

Emby Server: Version 4.0.2.0

Emby for Kodi: Version 4.1.2

What can it be?

Angelblue05

Does repairing the library (launch the addon > manage libraries) helps any? Do you have enable cache artwork enabled? If you update the artwork of a single item via the webclient, does the artwork then appear?

soloam

Does repairing the library (launch the addon > manage libraries) helps any?

No, I tried and nothing

Do you have enable cache artwork enabled?

Yes I do

If you update the artwork of a single item via the webclient, does the artwork then appear? 

No, but If I update the metadata it Updates in Kodi

Side notes, I notice that both cache artwork and not, does not changes the time that it takes to sync the libraries... Was it not supposed to download during the  sync process?

Please note that in the RaspPi it's working

Thank you

Thank You

Angelblue05

Sorry, I forgot to ask if you can provide your Kodi log capturing this if possible? Thanks.

soloam

Sorry, I should have added it in the first post, I forgot. here you go, it looks like it's giving a error in the certificate of the curl command, my certificate is self signed, never had problems... Can it be it?

Thank you

kodi(1).log

soloam

Ok, I can confirm that that is the problem, I made a reverse proxy to return a let's crypt certificate and it worked, I have imagens now! Looks like curl is failing with self signed certificates, can this be corrected? Most of us use self signed certificates.

Thank you

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Ok, I can confirm that that is the problem, I made a reverse proxy to return a let's crypt certificate and it worked, I have imagens now! Looks like curl is failing with self signed certificates, can this be corrected? Most of us use self signed certificates.

Thank you

That’s great info thanks, I will add a small fix for this in the next build so that it doesn’t get stuck. Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Actually, after reviewing this, it looks like it's an issue related to Kodi Leia. It must have to do with ssl modifications they put in (everything is verified now). I'm not sure if there's a way to disable this.

sualfred

Just a side hint:

You can always convert the 100% valid letsencrypt certificate for Emby by using:

sudo openssl pkcs12 -export -out cert.pfx -inkey privkey.pem -in cert.pem -certfile chain.pem -password pass:

Angelblue05

I found this a while ago when testing EmbyCon and added a fix, can you try EmbyCon and that images work to confirm the fix works for you.

The fix I added was to add |verifypeer=false to the image links if no cert check was used.

https://github.com/faush01/plugin.video.embycon/blob/3018d11e10e9a107090ac9dc0427101023e3b846/resources/lib/downloadutils.py#L404-L405

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

Edit: I put in a fix for the next version.

Edited by Angelblue05