Reports Plugin & IMDb

drjonz

drjonz

It'd be great to also have the IMDb URL or ID in the Reports Plugin so when I do exports, it's super clear which movie is which, especially when I'm doing a compare of what I own to what my friends own.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Still would love this. Just did a compare on titles and without a resource ID (e.g., IMDb or anything really) a name compare just doesn't know the difference between The Magnificent Seven 2016 and 1960's versions.

• 1 year later...
On 12/22/2022 at 3:04 PM, Darevsek said:

Any update on this being possible/in the works? Thanks.

I think now that we have the new table view feature directly in the server, that's probably where it would go, rather than the reports plugin.

23 minutes ago, drjonz said:

Table view?

Hi, have you explored clicking the 3-dot menu at the top of many of the list screens?

I hadn't noticed the table view. If that could get an IMDb ID and an export button, it could be useful.

My #1 need is to export from IMDb and compare to what I have (the idea is to see what I rated hightly but still don't own). Without an ID, you just can't be sure which similar movie you're looking at (I have 6 versions of Les Miserables).

My #2 need is to simply be able to quickly see what drive a movie is on. Today I have to do this with a Plex exporting tool mixed with the Emby reports exports and it's a real pain.

• Thanks 1