Treat extras like TV episodes

crusher11

crusher11

At the moment they're just listed by title under the film and that's it. I'd like to see a list, like we get with TV episodes, featuring a description etc. I'd also like them to be resumable, which it seems they aren't at the moment.

• Like 1

funwithmedia

At the moment they're just listed by title under the film and that's it. I'd like to see a list, like we get with TV episodes, featuring a description etc. I'd also like them to be resumable, which it seems they aren't at the moment.

If the following post is getting at what you're asking for then I encourage you to comment and vote for it there:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/43846-emby-theater-display-title-duration-and-other-metadata-below-the-selected-extra/

crusher11

Hi, they are resumable if they meet the usual resume criteria.

They don't seem to be. I have an hour-long behind-the-scenes feature for one film, which I got halfway through and stopped. When I selected it again it started over from the beginning.

They don't seem to be. I have an hour-long behind-the-scenes feature for one film, which I got halfway through and stopped. When I selected it again it started over from the beginning.

Just tested and it seems to be working fine. There might be changes in the beta affecting this, so you may want to re-evaluate following the 4.2 server release. Thanks.

funwithmedia

My vague (possibly incorrect) memory is that extras have been resumable in the past. I'm at work right now though so can't test that.