Thumbnail Layout for Recordings in ROKU

classic57b

classic57b

Hello, when I go into EMBY through ROKU and select "Recordings" the thumbnail layout is 3 wide and the green dot indicating the # of shows unwatched is to the right of the thumbnail.  I just recently added "RecordedTV" and when I select it the thumbnail layout is 6 wide and the green dot is overlayed on the thumbnail.  Here's the strange part. If I select the "RecordedTV" and navigate to the thumbnail layout (it will be 6 wide) and then back out of it and go to the "Recordings" tab the thumbnail layout is 6 wide with the green dots as an overlay to the thumbnails.  Then if I back out of EMBY, and go back into "Recordings" the thumbnail layout is back to 3 wide.  I want it to be 6 wide all the time.  Is there a setting I missed that will make it 6 wide all the time?

Thanks for the report. This will be addressed in a future update. We are fixing this and already through most of the process. The smaller images on the homescreen for LiveTV will also be resolved. Any and all aspect-ratio issues will be resolved. There will also be other areas we improve. Stay tuned.

Also are you on the Emby Beta for Roku? If not this is our pre-production branch and you may want to be on the Beta app. 

Edited by speechles

classic57b

Thanks for the quick response.  Yes, I am on Emby BetaA for Roku.  You guys are doing great.