Shuffle only unplayed episodes

Codaine420

Codaine420

i just think it would be cool if shuffle only shuffled through your unplayed episodes, or if maybe there were different options like only shuffle unplayed, only shuffle played, and shuffle all.  Just a thought i had.

• Like 1

Hi.  We should already have this.

If you go to a view and filter by those things you mentioned and then hit Play All or Shuffle, then only the items that you see in the view are included.

• 4 months later...
bizarro252

Hello!  I was going to ask about this as well but see its already been asked.  I am looking to do this as well in my case a large collection of The Simpsons.  I figured I could create a playlist that would filter out watched episodes and then shuffle from there but must be missing something because I can't seem to apply a filter to a playlist.  And if so, in my case I will want this filtered playlist to be available on the Roku interface so not sure if this is possible?

Thanks!

Hello!  I was going to ask about this as well but see its already been asked.  I am looking to do this as well in my case a large collection of The Simpsons.  I figured I could create a playlist that would filter out watched episodes and then shuffle from there but must be missing something because I can't seem to apply a filter to a playlist.  And if so, in my case I will want this filtered playlist to be available on the Roku interface so not sure if this is possible?

Thanks!

The Roku will be getting this soon.

• Like 1

From the web app you can also do this from the episodes tab under your tv library, using filtering options, then shuffle.