Emby for Kodi!? - banners take a long time to load and then disappear eventually

Seger

Seger

Hello friend,

I have recently the problem that in my series the banners take a long time to load and then disappear eventually. There are many mistakes in the Kodi Log in this regard. Do you see what it could have done? Updated Emby for Kodi and Embuary to the latest version and did a full database scan today (ie with both new versions).

Many Greetings,

Seger

kodi.log

Log_EmbyServer.log

Edited by Seger

Angelblue05

@@Luke

What is the worst that could happen if for example, we call /Images/{Type}/0?.... if there's no index for that image type? Would that cause any issues?

Angelblue05

This here is not very clear

The url required to download images will vary depending on what kind of item you're downloading for. For example, for users, the url's are /Users/{Id}/Images/{Type} and /Users/{Id}/Images/{Type}/{Index}. For media items, it's /Items/{Id}/Images/{Type}, as well as /Items/{Id}/Images/{Type}/{Index}

This is what I use: /Items/{Id}/Images/{Type}/{Index}  but I've just seen this /Items/{Id}/Images/{Type}.

So I'm wondering if for example calling images/banner/0 would cause issues, because there's no index, the server only holds one of that image. Should I drop the index for everything except backdrops?

Angelblue05

@@Seger

I do see something odd with your banner urls, they contain multiple tag values. I'm not sure how that is possible. Maybe some lingering urls in the texture database.

What I would try to do is probably delete the textures13.db and see if that resolves it.

Edited by Angelblue05

Seger

Hello,

Good point, I had already thought of it yesterday. Had the textures13.db already pictorial in mind, but did not press delete.

Do it later and see how it works.

Maybe report me again.

Thank you and have a nice sunday, you're both crazy about your job:

Many Greetings,

Seger

Edited by Seger
  • Like 1