TV/DVR Notifications/Alerts/Warnings

adamstewiegreen

adamstewiegreen

I'd like it if the Emby DVR had alerts.  It has missed a couple shows over the last couple weeks and I have no idea why (either way, it's almost certainly my fault).  One nice feature would be to send my phone a notification when a DVR session fails to start recording.  And/Or post alerts in the dashboard.

Actually, while I'm on the topic of notifications, I'd like to see an option to get a notification on my phone when a show is about to start (as opposed to setting up a recording).

Edited by adamstewiegreen

Spaceboy

I'd like it if the Emby DVR had alerts. It has missed a couple shows over the last couple weeks and I have no idea why (either way, it's almost certainly my fault). One nice feature would be to send my phone a notification when a DVR session fails to start recording. And/Or post alerts in the dashboard.

Actually, while I'm on the topic of notifications, I'd like to see an option to get a notification on my phone when a show is about to start (as opposed to setting up a recording).

i kind of get the 2nd already. Using pushover to send a message whenever ANY new media is added to emby. I guess you could do this by setting up a dummy user that only had access to your recording library and using this as the user for which pushover notifications are generated?