A couple issues

TylerV76

TylerV76

In Mac OS Mojove 10.14.5 with the latest stable server build...

If you exit Emby, you cannot restart it until a reboot. 

With Emby active, all disks attached to my library tank speed wise. They go from 170+MB/s R/W to 60MB/s R/W. As soon as I close Emby they resume standard speed. This does not happen in windows or with other media services and creates a massive issue creating redundancy and other situations. It took me over 2 days to backup an 8TB disk. The same disk took 17 hours when Emby was closed.

Non-server related, Safari users still cannot edit metadata. Been like this for going on 4 months.

I will post logs in a minute when I reboot to get Emby up and running again. There shouldn't be any activity as I haven't been using Emby for my media.

This is only a 10 minute log. There's no reason for disk performance to be affected here.

If you're saying that it was, you could try turning off the realtime monitor for each of your emby libraries, then restart the server and see if that makes a difference. Thanks.

TylerV76

This is only a 10 minute log. There's no reason for disk performance to be affected here.

If you're saying that it was, you could try turning off the realtime monitor for each of your emby libraries, then restart the server and see if that makes a difference. Thanks.

I will try turning off monitoring. 

Any ideas about the 2 other issues?

The longest log I can get is you the time it takes to reboot. Once you exit Emby it won't restart again. Also, the safari issue with metadata is still present.