ServerWmc + h264

Luke

it doesn't look like the server wmc program was updated. either that or there's still a bug in it's return data.

Latchmor

Ok, no idea what happened on first test but it was defo MP4. Now I've tried 4 HD channels and all play fine and are using WebM. ServerWMC shows latest build of 1138.

Just tried Android again while I'm here and I got chucked back to dashboard settings and transcode folder was filling up again. Reset Tuner and cleared them out.

http://pastebin.com/Rd7fEi9C

krustyreturns

@@Latchmor,

I'm not clear on whether you are using the experimental build of serverwmc that I made for you guys to test.  It that's not what you are using let me know and I'll PM you the link.  I

thanks krusty. I'm also going to have the next dev build validate and strip out any data that will cause issues.

krustyreturns

@@Latchmor

I put a new experimental build of swmc (1140) at that same link, it does a better job at getting the video stream bitrate than the older version.  If you could try this sometime while you are working through stuff with Luke that would be great.

Latchmor

@@Latchmor,

I'm not clear on whether you are using the experimental build of serverwmc that I made for you guys to test.  It that's not what you are using let me know and I'll PM you the link.  I

Hi Krusty, I have a link (from an earlier PM) that now points to a build 1139. Let me know if this is the one and @@Luke can get me to test when he's ready.

Cheers

krustyreturns

That's the right one (at least for now :)).  Luke if the passed parameters still have issues, besides fixing them on your end, let me know that they are on my end too.  I would like to get this stuff resolved before the next real release.

Latchmor

Ok I'll give it a go tomorrow evening. Sleepy now!

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

krustyreturns

??  Really?  You are getting zeros instead of null values?  The bitrate is still zero for h264 streams?  Maybe I make a mistake in the installer I uploaded.

Latchmor

Desktop, Chrome, Web Client: Working

As above with Firefox: Working

Android: Working

:)

When it transcodes for Android is it supposed to have loads of files? 1min 45secs of playback shows 90 files around 1mb each.

Cheers

Latchmor

??  Really?  You are getting zeros instead of null values?  The bitrate is still zero for h264 streams?  Maybe I make a mistake in the installer I uploaded.

He may have been talking to me! I.E. do the same tests as before  ;)

• Like 1

krusty you're fine. and latchmor, good, thanks. yes those little files are what android wants.

i need the log though because the purposes of this wasn't to test working/not working.

Latchmor

Just added IE to the list

Desktop, Chrome, Web Client: Working
As above with Firefox: Working

As above with IE11: Working
Android: Working

• 4 months later...

Hi Luke

I can test it as well. Even  I am located in Canada my TV server is in Europe

I have 2 DVB-T tuners 

Let me know if you need something to test