2 replies to this topic

#1 justmejustme OFFLINE  

justmejustme

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Local time: 01:42 PM

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:21 PM

Version 3.0.48 on a Pixelbook:

Syncs never run. They just sit in "Ready for Transfer" state. 

There are no logs in the Android/com.mb.android/files folder - so no way to debug. I've cleared cache, even uninstalled and installed anew.

It syncs fine to my Pixel 2 XL phone. Just no longer to my Pixelbook, which is where I need it.

I just let cancelled my Monthly subscription because I was going to switch to Annual tomorrow and then this happens... I've spent the entire evening trying to figure it out. Very frustrated.

#2 justmejustme OFFLINE  

justmejustme

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:34 PM

And just as randomly as it stopped working, it just started working again.

ARGHHHHH

Version 3.0.48 on a Pixelbook:

Syncs never run. They just sit in "Ready for Transfer" state. 

There are no logs in the Android/com.mb.android/files folder - so no way to debug. I've cleared cache, even uninstalled and installed anew.

It syncs fine to my Pixel 2 XL phone. Just no longer to my Pixelbook, which is where I need it.

I just let cancelled my Monthly subscription because I was going to switch to Annual tomorrow and then this happens... I've spent the entire evening trying to figure it out. Very frustrated.

#3 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 131529 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 11:47 PM

Hi there, you may just have to wait a little while for the app's background sync process to run. Please note that the next release of the server and app will do a better job of working together to ensure that it runs more quickly. Please also note that if you swipe close the app then the background process may not be able to run.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sync, android

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users