IPTV - No compatible streams

Shenniko

Shenniko

Hi,

First time using Emby.. So be gentle!

Trying to setup IPTV, though the IPTV plugin.. Getting Error: No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

Log attached.. I've tried the M3U, M3U8 URL's and a text file url.. am still getting the no compatible stream error.

Username and Password hashed out...

serverlog1.txt

serverlog2.txt

Hi, yes looks like ffmpeg is requesting the url and getting bad data back:

http://m3ulink.com:6969/get.php?username=#########&password=##########&type=m3u_plus&output=ts: Invalid data found when processing input
  • Like 1

samuelqwe

If you are using an IPTV service, it is recommended to input your M3U in the Live TV section of Emby rather than using the IPTV plugin which is designed for single streams.

• Like 1

Shenniko

If i open the M3U URL/File and add one of the URL's Manually, it works fine.. Also if i add the M3U URL/File to the Live TV, it works fine on live TV.. It just doesn't group by folders, which is why i want to use the IPTV plugin.

What format is the IPTV plugin expecting? As i could just re-create the M3U file in the format its expecting.

Thanks

Shenn

The iptv plugin is expecting single streams added one at a time. It was never designed to show groupings, although it's possible to add that in the future.

Shenniko

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I've done that and it works, would really look forward to the channel groupings if this became available!

Thanks again,

Shenn

• 8 months later...