Anime Plugin Help

borngborn

borngborn

The Anime Plugin does not work correctly at all. It barely grabs any metadata from anidb and the rest of the like anilist and MAL it will never find or match anything just a blank colored box any help please im on linux latest emby version the shows that it have the metadata in last screenshot i hada do myself with tvdb which i hate using for anime

Uploaded screenshot and log

post-274863-0-08565000-1560705725_thumb.png

log

post-274863-0-51964000-1560705919_thumb.png

Edited by borngborn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
szalkerous

I too have had this issue with the anime plugins. I have found for a few years I have to manually push the metadata for every series. It won't even recognize extremely well-known series like Trigun, Samurai Champloo, or Cowboy Bebop. I've made sure the filenames and folder structures are "standardized" and still no luck.

I still haven't figured out how to categorize my Anime folder, since it has both TV and Movies, is there one better than the other?

I too have had this issue with the anime plugins. I have found for a few years I have to manually push the metadata for every series. It won't even recognize extremely well-known series like Trigun, Samurai Champloo, or Cowboy Bebop. I've made sure the filenames and folder structures are "standardized" and still no luck.

I still haven't figured out how to categorize my Anime folder, since it has both TV and Movies, is there one better than the other?

hi there, can you please go over examples of how you've organized? Thanks.