New Plugin - Philips Hue Mood Lighting

BillOatman
Go to solution Solved by Prydwyn,

BillOatman

My only concern is with pre-rolls.  I think they might trigger scene changes in general, and credits in particular.  I'll check later.

• Like 1

julianb

There are some problems with the GUI in the plugin dashboard:

what are the difference between "media credits event" and "media item credit scene" ? maybe this is from my old config file? Media Credits Event and Media Item Credit Length seems to be the same thing?

Media Credits Event is like a clock, the same as "Schedule Time". I did not enter a value here, and the end credits did not kick in at the end. The old "Media Item Credits Length" had already my old value of 200, but did nothing. :blink:

5e2a04689ba6d_gui_error1.png

still no icon

5e2a04740819e_gui_error2.png

btw, i'm not using emby "pre-rolls", I'm using Kodi for that, so for me it's not a problem because it won't be triggered until the movie starts anyway. CPU usage was like 0 btw (in Windows)

Clear the browser cache to make the icon appear.

Did you update all the way to 1.0.0.9?

Dammit, it's jpg not png. Only image in the list that's a freaking jpg.

Hold on!

Edited by chef

julianb

Clear the browser cache to make the icon appear.

Did you update all the way to 1.0.0.9?

Yup, 1.0.1.0 now, no icon and still 2 places to input end credits time. (cleared browser cache and tried Chrome vs Edge) 

BillOatman

@@chef  The credits scene is what I mentioned in private about being confusing.

@julianb:  There is only one credits scene configured. It will be used across tv, movies etc.

That gets me thinking, @@chef, if I have a credits scene set, but I do not have TV series set to any other scenes, will the credits scene fire the last X minutes when I'm watching a TV show recording?  If so, that can't be. You may need to have the credits scene and timer set per element (movie, live tv, tv, etc)

@@chef The credits scene is what I mentioned in private about being confusing.

@julianb: There is only one credits scene configured. It will be used across tv, movies etc.

That gets me thinking, @@chef, if I have a credits scene set, but I do not have TV series set to any other scenes, will the credits scene fire the last X minutes when I'm watching a TV show recording? If so, that can't be. You may need to have the credits scene and timer set per element (movie, live tv, tv, etc)

Okay.

• Like 1

holy, so much for simple.

just credits for movies. i did that.

there should be client images to.

WilhelmStroker

Icon showing properly on my Surface now, but on mobile (Edge Mobile, which is chromium based) they look a bit stretched :D

Edit: removed screenshot

Edited by WilhelmStroker

Icon showing properly on my Surface now, but on mobile (Edge Mobile, which is chromium based) they look a bit stretched :D

5e2a98e9d8205_mobile.jpg

Okay.

post-27-0-27747200-1579867251_thumb.png

I cant reproduce the icon error.

What is the screen resolution on the mobile?

Edited by chef

BillOatman

I tried it out last night and everything worked as I expected.  Nice work @@chef!

I did not get a chance to try credits, I will look into that tonight/tomorrow.

• Like 1

WilhelmStroker

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20200124-065948.png

What is the screen resolution like me on the mobile?

Right did some more testing and it only repros in Edge, Chrome is ok so I'll chalk it down as an Edge issue and will report it accordingly.

hstamas

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20200124-065948.png

What is the screen resolution on the mobile?

Safari on a Mac desktop doesn't show an icon at all. Just a box with a question mark in it. This would be for a Nvidia Shield.

Certainly not a big deal for me personally.

pir8radio

Good to see you two working together on this plugin..  Not fighting over "who's it is" Good work both of you...  @@chef  @@BillOatman 

I suggest everyone clicking Chef's little link in his signature and supporting all of his additional hard work on revamping the plugin to make it better for all of us.   I don't often purchase software lol, but I do like to donate when people spend hours to help me when they don't have to...

Edited by pir8radio
  • Like 2

BillOatman

Credits scene  doesn't seem to be working. Otherwise though it seems to be working perfectly.  I'll look into credits this weekend.

julianb

Credits scene  doesn't seem to be working. Otherwise though it seems to be working perfectly.  I'll look into credits this weekend.

Yup, can confirm this! The icons now working correctly, but the end credits does not trigger. 

• Like 1

BillOatman

I think I have credits figured out and should have the fix put into github for chef to release tomorrow night.

• Like 1