cemmec

cemmec

Hi,

Emby is not scrapping uniqueid tags like below

<uniqueid type="imdb" default="true">tt0078346</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid type="tmdb">1924</uniqueid>

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

I've never seen that one before. We support.

xxx

xxx

xxx

And for movies

xxx> = imdb id

And for series

xxx

xxx> = tvdb id

Happy2Play

So theses nfo files are not created by Emby correct?

But if Kodi has made this change and everyone seems to use them as the standard, I would assume Emby will be adding this "<uniqueid></uniqueid>".

@@Angelblue05

Are these rather new tag from Kodi?

It's just kind of a mess to have all these different ways of doing the same thing.

pünktchen

So theses nfo files are not created by Emby correct?

But if Kodi has made this change and everyone seems to use them as the standard, I would assume Emby will be adding this "<uniqueid></uniqueid>".

@@Angelblue05

Are these rather new tag from Kodi?

"ratings" and "actors" also have changed with Kodi 17 - two years ago - so it's not new.

Garbonzo17

This is great..

And yeah, the actors thing has been an issue for a couple of years...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
jusjoken

Did this support get added as i have uniqueid elements in episode nfo files and no tvdbid in the nfo and emby shows nothing in the edit metadata under the external provider tvdb?

We'll support the unique ID in the next update to the nfo plugin. Thanks.

Yes it did, but some of the updates are dependent on the upcoming 4.3. release, so you won't have the latest Nfometadata plugin until the 4.3 release is available. Thanks.

jusjoken

Perfect  Thanks for the prompt response.

Yes it did, but some of the updates are dependent on the upcoming 4.3. release, so you won't have the latest Nfometadata plugin until the 4.3 release is available. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
adminExitium

@LukeSorry for pinging you and resurrecting an old thread, but did this change get lost somewhere? I am not seeing the uniqueid field in the NFOs generated by Emby Server 4.5.2 too.

Thanks.

adminExitium

Wording was too strong, but has this change come in or is it planned in a future release? If in the future, is there any ETA for the same?

It looks like we currently read it but don't write it. We'll add it as part of the 4.6 release. Thanks.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
adminExitium

Was this postponed to a later release since I am still not seeing these fields upon doing a "Refresh All Metadata" in the 4.6.0.50 release?

adminExitium

Ah, yes, I see them now.

Small question, shouldn't the type be lowercase as in the docs and both Kodi & TinyMediaManager? Or have you found any supporting documentation that implies that it's not case-sensitive?

I don't know about any documentation, sorry. I just took the names as they appear in the emby server database. perhaps they should be lowercase.

• Like 1

adminExitium

Haven't found any documentation to the contrary too. Even the source doesn't specify any case-sensitivity: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master/xbmc/video/VideoInfoTag.cpp.

That said, I think it would be better to write them in lowercase just so the compatibility is maintained between all the programs that write Kodi-compatible metadata.

adminExitium

Hi,

Can this be fixed soon so the other apps the support Kodi-compatible metadata can start using the metadata? I am waiting on this to get fixed before upgrading my main servers.

Thanks.

• Like 1