Suggestion to Place "Schedule" and "Series" options on the Recordings Screen

saj

I am a long time user of Windows Media Center and still really like it. I have alway used it for my TV recording, and it works great. I don't have any plans to get rid of my Windows 7 HTPC even after Microsoft drops support. However, I have decided to try emby recording, and I am finding it quite good. I haven't decided when or if I will switch completely. I'm still doing both. I say all this just to say that being new to emby recording, I tend to look for things where I intuitively think they should be. I suggest that the "Schedule" and "Series" options that now appear on the LIve TV screen also appear on the Recordings screen. It makes sense to me that when I am looking at recordings, I should be able to see easily what shows are scheduled to be recorded and what series are set up to record. I don't see any reason to remove them from Live TV. Having them both places would be useful. Thanks for your consideration.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I am referring to the screen that appears when I select the Recordings LIbrary from the Home screen. It has options at the top for Show, Suggestions, Upcoming, Favorites, Genres, Networks, Episodes and Folders. Thanks

Also, when one selects the "Latest TV Recordings" heading on the home page, the page that appears shows "Latest Episodes" and "Next UP" lists. That screen has the same options at the top as I listed for the Recordings LIbrary selection.  I would suggest the same change there. Thank you.