specials in season folders

embra55

embra55

Hi,

A couple of questions to ask.

1. Is there a way to stop 'specials' being put into the season folder in emby? This is quite annoying as the season folder ends up getting filled.. 

When I sort my movies, I have the series folder, which contains the season folder, and the specials folder. Seasons are done as S01 etc, and specials as S00. however when I add the titles to emby, the folders are there as I would expect, but specials have also been added to the seasons, so I have 2 lots of specials, when 1 is enough. Not only that but it makes the season folder very cluttered.

Look forward to the solution

2 Subtitles are not being downloaded. When I sign into opensubtitles.org on the configure screen, I have noticed that there are three other sign ins there and the wrong one always seems to be selected no matter what . Is there a way to delete previous entries to start anew?

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

embra55

Hi again,

Regarding my post a few minutes ago, I have solved the first part concerning specials. I simply had to take the specials out of the series folder and create them a folder of their own.

Still need help with the subtitles bit though.

Regards,

Ronnie

2 Subtitles are not being downloaded. When I sign into opensubtitles.org on the configure screen, I have noticed that there are three other sign ins there and the wrong one always seems to be selected no matter what . Is there a way to delete previous entries to start anew?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you're referring to. That sounds like something on the OpenSubtitles website, right? That is independent from Emby. I can help you from the Emby side of things, which means, you need to configure your open subtitles username and password. Then from there you can either use the manual downloading feature, and/or setup automatic downloading for each library, within the settings for each particular library. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

embra55

Hi, 

I have the settings all ready set up as you say, but subtitles refuse to download.

In Emby settings there's a part for getting subtitles, and this asks to sign in using your open subtitles username and password. When I do this I'm presented with 3 choices of username and passwords. If I enter the one I have, and save it, it reverts back to one of the "unknown" choices and doesn't seem to be connecting at all with open subtitles. So I'm wondering if reset is possible for this.

All that I've mentioned above occurs in Emby. I recently had to do a complete reinstall of windows, and am wondering if that has anything to do with it, as prior to that subtitles were downloaded no problem. Though I can’t see how as everything was deleted during reformat etc.

Anyway, thanks in advance,

Ronnie

Hi, subtitles don't refuse to download, but rather they download based on the settings you've configured. 

@@cayars we really need that subtitle download wiki article.

embra55

I've done everything as per wiki article, yet still subtitles don't work. 

When I open myplugins and click on opensubtitles, I enter my user name password and save. If I later go back to the same bit, my user name is there as it should, but the password has changed from 10 items to 18 [by items I mean starred out alpha/numeric items].

Any idea why this is?

Regards,

Ronnie

Happy2Play

I've done everything as per wiki article, yet still subtitles don't work. 

When I open myplugins and click on opensubtitles, I enter my user name password and save. If I later go back to the same bit, my user name is there as it should, but the password has changed from 10 items to 18 [by items I mean starred out alpha/numeric items].

Any idea why this is?

Regards,

Ronnie

The asterisks in the password field have nothing to do with the length of your password.  They are there to represent you have a set password.

• 2 months later...