Create Recording Timer automaticly from the media list (missing episodes)

Kodi_Newcomer

Kodi_Newcomer

Hell Com,

hello emby team,

at this point, when we will autmatic recordings from live tv for series we need to click on series recordings, so what happens ?

He create a timer, that will for example every monday at 20:15 on Pro7 record the live tv for 50 min's right ?

What happens when the season is over ? Should i delet this timer ? What if, when the next season starts on another channel or another day or time ?

Maybe there is a function emby search the guide data for episodes that are marked "missing episode" ? When he found a episode, he create a one time timer record it and delet the timer, then when the next episode is in the guide how was missed, he create the next timer and so on. Thats happen for all Series i have in the List. Maybe we can use the Tag area on series or seasons window to say emby, this series or season i dont want to record automaticly.

So we did not search the guide for new season or episode start, because emby did it fully automaticly and emby knows witch episodes are missing.

This feature has the DVBViewer Plugin from puenktchen, he search with the plugin over the Dvbviewer server if there is an episode that emby is missing and create a timer for it, when he found some. This works very nice.

But i will switch back from DVBViewer to Emby's on live tv feature, i make many records from my series, so this feature would be very nice.

Greet's

• Like 1

Hi, yes it's a good idea. I'm pretty sure there are existing feature request topics about this. Thanks.

Kodi_Newcomer

Did you planed something in this direction ? That would be awesome, maybe puenktchen can help with the code he did it in the past.

pünktchen

I don't think Luke will need my help with this. He just needs a dozen clones of himself and day with 72 hours [emoji6]

• Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

????

i know that you have add this to the dvbviewer plugin, but for this i have to use a third party software, thats because i ask for it to integrate it directly in embys live tv.

pünktchen

????

i know that you have add this to the dvbviewer plugin, but for this i have to use a third party software, thats because i ask for it to integrate it directly in embys live tv.

My post was directed at ebr. At the same time you were posting...
  • Like 1