Background on "People View"

Arzona

Arzona

Hello,

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I have a problem with the Backgrounds: the images are displayed correctly on my iPhone, but not on my appleTV or in the server.

:unsure: Sorry for the picture quality for the "screenshot" of the apple TV  :unsure:

post-478330-0-74021200-1560411590_thumb.jpg

post-478330-0-34449800-1560411602_thumb.jpg

post-478330-0-36505800-1560411611_thumb.jpg

post-478330-0-15343500-1560411626_thumb.jpg

mgworek

Be glad you still have them on iOS. They have changed it in the web app where it shows the tv show or movie background when you click on a person instead of your custom background or no background if you do a search for them. It's my only complaint with emby is how they changed the people view. Since they changed how it works and where the people metadata is stored, I am getting 3 or 4 different versions of people now. I try to remove them and refresh to try and condense them to one but it never works. Sorry, thats off topic.

Edited by mgworek

It may just have been overlooked here because the only way to get backgrounds for people is to supply them manually - so virtually no one will have them :).

I know Android TV will use them if they exist.  We'll have to look at that in this app too.