Premiere purchased through Itunes, but lacking the full functionality

Stormcooper

Stormcooper

I purchased the premiere (on my iPad), on a recurring 1 month basis, but only a minute of a video would play. So after reading the forum, I rebooted. then I went to purchase again, and got the message that I already had a subscription. Great...I can now watch a full video. But I still can't download, because it says I need a premiere subscription. I've tried rebooting and restoring my purchase (with the same 'you already have a subscription' message), but nothing I do will allow me to download a video.

HELP!!

Edited by Stormcooper

Hi.  Have you received the key now?

I suggest canceling the store subscription and re-doing it next month on our website.  It will be cheaper for you.

Thanks!

Stormcooper

Thanks, I got the key and it now works.

But I have another issue and one that seems to be common. I've followed all the instructions I can, but I can't connect to my server from outside of my home network. I'm not technical enough to figure this out. I just want a simple way to connect.

Thanks, I got the key and it now works.

But I have another issue and one that seems to be common. I've followed all the instructions I can, but I can't connect to my server from outside of my home network. I'm not technical enough to figure this out. I just want a simple way to connect.

@@Stormcooper

In today's security-conscious world it can't always be dead-easy or anyone would be able to easily connect to your network.

You said you followed all the instructions.  In which step in our troubleshooter did it first fail?

Yes please let us know and we'll do our best to help you with that. Thanks !

Stormcooper

Ok, so I am trying to connect remotely. I have my NVIDIA shield and my iMac is showing as my server. I want to connect from the shield directly to my synology server. I went into 'add manually' and have an external ip address for my server and have tried port 8096. Canyouseeme.org couldn't see that, but did see port 80. I tried to add a server manually, but it just gives me an error connecting to the server. 

I can't figure out how to do this.

Hi.  Did you setup a proper port map in your router for port 8096 to your Emby server machine?

Is this correct?

5d03a762c5ce5_Screenshot20190614at145447

Hi.  Its impossible for us to know because it depends on your local configuration (the port and IP address).

Does canyouseeme.org report the port open?

canyouseeme see my external ip address on port 80

Hi.  Port 80 is irrelevant.  What does it say about 8096?

• 1 month later...

Great...I can now watch a full video. But I still can't download, because it says I need a premiere subscription. I've tried rebooting and restoring my purchase (with the same 'you already have a subscription' message), but nothing I do will allow me to download a video.

Hi.  Can you please send an email to billingsupport@emby.media using the email you used to purchase the subscription in iTunes and we can get you sorted out.

Thanks!